- 8 ounces of whole-wheat noodles (uncooked)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cauliflower, diced into tiny florets
- 2 cups cucumber, diced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 6 scallions, diced (I use the bottom 4 inches)
- Boil noodles according to package directions, minus a minute or two to keep them al dente.
- In a large bowl, place oil, mustard, vinegar, basil, salt, sugar, oregano, and garlic powder. Mix dressing well.
- Add chopped veggies and toss.
- When noodles are finished, drain and rinse with cold water. Add noodles to veggies and dressing. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Makes about 8 cups. Each cup has about 157 calories, 6 grams of fat, .75 grams of saturated fat, and 4.25 grams of protein.