This super easy soup recipe has a yummy flavor and gives us another way to delight in the abundance of pumpkins at this time of the year. Enjoy!
- 6 cups cubed long neck pumpkin
- 2 cans of coconut milk (13.5 ounce each)
- 4 cups of vegetable broth (Imagine No-Chicken broth)
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 bunches of green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Put cubed pumpkin, coconut milk, vegetable broth, garlic, and ginger in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and gently simmer for 15 minutes. Add liquid smoke, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add green onions and fresh cilantro and simmer for 10 more minutes.